MFT...Happy Halloween

Actual Post Date: October 11, 2012

Hello and Happy Halloween,

Thank you for viewing.  As a Halloween gift, I made a card with matching wrapper for a candy bar.

I'm new to the handmade card world, I just started making cards and learning about copic markers a couple of months ago. I have a long way to go, but all of the beautiful designs made by fellow crafters inspire me everyday.

Thanks again for looking and best wishes. xo

 
Card Front
 
Card Inside 
 
Matching Wrapped Candy Bar


 
 
Keywords: My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Prehistoric Girl Stamp MFT My Favorite Things Clouds Die My Favorite Things Rounded Banner Stax Die My Favorite Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Prehistoric Girl Stamp Paper: K & Company Halloween Accessories: MFT, My Favorite Things Clouds Die, My Favorite Things Rounded Banner Stax Die, My Favorite Things Die-Namics, Wood Bone Buttons, Fiskars Grass Punch, Pearl Embellishments, Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...