MFT...Chocolate, Anyone?

Actual Post Date: May 27, 2013

Hello,

Thanks for looking at my pic.

I attached the Tim Holtz "Kiss" Sentiment, which can be used to open the paint can top rim. Also, I enclosed a love note and some paper hearts for some whimsy.

Thank you again for looking. best wishes, Becky

 
Top View
 
 
Instead of the opener that came with the paint can, I used the Tim Holtz "Kiss" sentiment metal tag and attached it with twine.
 
 
 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die PI PureInnocence Stamp Hershey Kisses Stamps: MFT Chocolate Sentiments Paper: MME My Mind's Eye, SU Stamping Up Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Accessories: Mustache Ribbon (arounf the can bottom edge), Tim Holtz "Kiss" Metal Sentiment, Felt, Twine, Felt Heart, MFT Heart Die Techniques: Rubber Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...