MFT...Doctor / Baby Card

Actual Post Date: May 27, 2013

Hello!
 
How do you combine a doctor and a baby into one card...simple, my sister is a doctor and she is having a baby! I wanted to make a card for her with this adorable My Favorite Things (MFT) doctor stamp. I tried to tie the interior card sentiment with the exterior card doctor stamp to congratulate her on the baby. Thanks for looking and best wishes, Becky
 
 
Card Front
 
Card Inside
 
 
 
Keywords: MFT My Favorite Things Die Namics Dienamics PI Pure Innocence Stamp Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things Girl Doctor and Karate Girl Sentiment Paper: Carta Bella Alphabet Junction Paper Accessories: MFT My Favorite Things Tab Die, Seam Binding Ribbon, Carta Bella Pearl Brad, Adhesive Faux Pearls, Copic Markers, Prisma Color Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...