MFT...Happy Birthday Card...Balloons!

Actual Post Date: September 18, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for viewing my birthday card. This card was for the My Favorite Things (MFT)  MFTWSC139 weekly sketch challenge, but I'm just a tad late entering it and missed the deadline. I hope you all still enjoy and I thank you kindly for viewing.

Thank you. best wishes, Becky
  
Card Front
 
 
Card Inside 
 
 
My Favorite Things (MFT)
Sketch: MFTWSC139
 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die Stamp Happy Birthday Bday Balloons Jump Jumping Air MFTWSC139 Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things Who's That Girl WTG Bunches of Birthday Wishes Stamp Paper: MME My Mind's Eye Quilting Bee 6x6 Paper Pad, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Ink Accessories: Prismacolor Colored Pencils with Gamsol, MFT Open Simply Scallops Trio Border Die, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers Stax Die, MFT Square Stax Die, MFT Blueprints 5 Five Die, Adhesive Dimensionals Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Sewing, Paper Piecing (her dress)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...