Kraftin Kimmie...Happy Mother's Day

 
Actual Post Date: May 27, 2013

Hello Fellow Crafters!

 It's been one year since I started making cards and got into crafts, it's very addicting! My first card was Mother's Day last year and I started using Copic markers about six months ago, I feel as if I have come along way (compared to the first few cards I made, see my older cards). I made this for my mom on Mother's Day, it looks just like my mom and me. Thank you for taking a peek at my card and best wishes, Becky
 
Card Front
 
Close Up
 
Card Inside 
  
 
 
Keywords: KraftinKimmie Kraftin Kimmie Best Friends Stamp My Favorite Things MFT Pure Innocence Because You're Special Sentiment Stamp Mother's Day Card Stamps: KraftinKimmie Kraftin Kimmie Best Friends Stamp, My Favorite Things MFT Pure Innocence Because You're Special Sentiment Stamp Paper: My Mind's Eye Accessories: My Favorite Things MFT Fishtail Flags Stax Die, Buttons, Twine, Copic Markers, Prisma Color Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...