MFT... Hope You Can Cling To (HYCCT)...HYCCT1304

Actual Post Date: October 27, 2013

Hello and Thanks for stopping by!

 Hope You Can Cling To (HYCCT) - Split Coast Stampers (SCS) Forum

I love the HYCCT challenges and event.  It takes place each year within the Split Coast Stampers (SCS) forum; all of the cards and crafts are handmade and then sent to the hospital by the crafters. The items are selected from by women who are bravely battling and affected by cancer.  Being ill myself (I was born with several rare diseases and issues), I am truly touched by this event and tried to follow along with each challenge.  I hope whomever selects my items will truly enjoy them and it will lift their spirit.  Go team pink!

Thank you for viewing my card for the Punch Out Breast Cancer challenge. I have been a busy bee joining in the Hope You Can Cling To HYCCT challenges, this is for HYCCT1304.

I took some ribbon and tucked it into the top part of the bra in order to make it appear like ruffles. So cute...whoever wears this bra is a classy chick rocking the lace ruffles and pink polka dots!

Thank you for looking and best wishes, Becky
  
Card Front
 
Card Inside
 
 Hope You Can Cling To
Split Coast Stampers (SCS) Forum
Challenge: HYCCT1304
"Let's Punch Out Breast Cancer"
 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die Lisa Johnson Designs LJD Flowers Window HYCCT1304 Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things Have Hope Stamp (Sentiment) Paper: MME My Mind's Eye Paper, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Paper Size: 6x6 6 x 6 Paper Pad Ink: Memento Ink, Tim Holtz TimHoltz Distress Ink (on bra edges) Accessories: MFT Oval Open Scallop Doily Duo Die, MFT Double Dot Border Die, MFT Fishtail Flags Stax Die, MFT Rectangle Stax Die, MFT Support Hope Bra Die, Faux Pearls Embellishments, Glue Dots, May Arts Jute Burlap String, Ruffle Ribbon, Tombo Glue Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Die Cutting, Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...