MFT...Thank You Card

Actual Post Date: September 18, 2013

Hello,

 Thank you for viewing my card. This is my first time joining in the fun over at Deconstructed Jen's website, this card is for challenge sketch DS118.

I purchased a My Favorite Things (MFT) die gently used from a woman on the Split Coast Stampers website, well when I received the item there was an adorable card inside.  I was so touched!  I made this card and sent it to her as a thank you.  I hope she enjoys it.

 Thank you for looking. best wishes, Becky
 
Card Front
 
 
Card Inside 
 
Deconstructing Jen
DS118 Sketch
 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die Stamp Sentiment Thank You DS118 Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things Vertical Greetings II DC Die-namics Companion Sentiment Stamp Paper: Echo Park This & and That by Lori Whitlock Graceful 6x6 Paper Pad, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Ink: Memento Ink, Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink Accessories: MFT Vertical Greetings II Die, MFT Paper Doll Girl Border Die, MFT Rectangle Stax Die, Foam Tape Adhesive Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Button, May Arts Jute Burlap Fiber String Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Sewing 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...