5th Annual Cards From The Heart Card Drive

Hello,

Thank you for popping by!

I want to do a post about the 5th Annual Cards From The Heart Card Drive, valentine cards are handmade and sent in, then they are distributed to children that are ill within hospitals all over the country.  I treasure causes such as this and I really love donating the cards that I make.  It's nice to know someone very special will receive my cards and it might bring a little bit of joy to them in such a trying time.  Please feel free to see all of the details for this card drive, click here.

 Thank you again for stopping by and have a lovely valentine's day, Becky

Cards from the heart card drive

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...