MFT...Holiday Christmas Card with My Favorite Things (MFT) Sketch MFTWSC149777

Actual Post Date: November 11, 2013

 Hello & Happy Holidays,

Thank you for viewing my card for this week's MFT challenge MFTWSC149. I stumbled a little bit after viewing the sketch, but hopefully the card turned out okay. To be honest, I am still not sure; have you ever done that, created a card and you weren't sure if it was any good? I have only been crafting and making cards for a little over a year now, so I am still a newbie!
 

Thank you for looking and happy holidays, Becky
 
 
Card Front
 
 
Card Inside
 
My Favorite Things (MFT)
Sketch: MFTWSC149
 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die PureInnocence Pure Innocence PI Christmas MFTWSC149 Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things Pure Innocence PI Trim The Branches Snowman Stamp Paper: Authentique Festive Paper, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Paper Size: 6x6 6 x 6 Paper Pad Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Ink Accessories: MFT Square Stax Die, MFT Double Dot Border Die, MFT Let It Snowflake Die, MFT Snow Drifts Die, Burlap Sheet, Mini Silver Jingle Bells, May Arts Jute String Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Die Cutting, Paper Piecing, Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...