MFT...Hope You Can Cling To (HYCCT)...HYCCT1328...Shaker Catf

Actual Post Date: November 6, 2013

Hello and thanks for stopping by!

Hope You Can Cling To (HYCCT) - Split Coast Stampers (SCS) Forum

I love the HYCCT challenges and event.  It takes place each year within the Split Coast Stampers (SCS) forum; all of the cards and crafts are handmade and then sent to the hospital by the crafters. The items are selected from by women who are bravely battling and affected by cancer.
Thank you for viewing my card for the Hope You Can Cling To challenge. I have been a busy bee joining in the Hope You Can Cling To HYCCT challenges, this is for HYCCT1328.

I just started making cards and crafting a little over a year ago. This is my first attempt at making a shaker card, so I hope it came out alright and the HYCCT recipient enjoys it

Thank you for looking and best wishes, Becky
  
Card Front
 
 Hope You Can Cling To
Split Coast Stampers (SCS) Forum
Challenge: HYCCT1328
"Clearly I Care"
 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die HYCCT1328 Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things You Make My Day Stamp (Sentiment) Paper: Echo Park Victoria Gardens by Cassandra Cooper Paper, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Paper Size: 6x6 6 x 6 Paper Pad Ink: Memento Ink Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eight 8 Die, MFT Upsy Daisy Flower and Leaf Die, MFT Rectangle Stax Die, MFT Fishtail Flags Die, Adhesive Pearl Embellishments, Glue Dots, Sequins, Plastic Acetate Window Sheet, Foam Mounting Tape Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Die Cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...