Kraftin Kimmie.......I Was Selected As This Week's...Krafty Kover Girl

Hello,
 
I hope everyone is having a nice three day weekend.
 
I have some exciting news!
 
I was selected as this week's Kraftin Kimmie Krafty Kover Girl...
I know, can you believe it!
 
Wow-eeeeeeee!
 
I am so honored to have been chosen. 
If you want to check it out, here is the post on the Kraftin Kimmie website, click here.
 
Also!  Top Secret News...Shhhhh!
In April, I will be joining the Kraftin Kimmie Design Team
as a Guest Designer, yeah!
 
Thanks for stopping by and best wishes to you all, Becky
 
"To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world."
Dr. Seuss
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Congrat's cover girl! I can see why, I love this adorable image and your fabulous coloring and card design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...