A Random Fan...Challenge 3 with Sketch...Daisy and Dexter Bunting Stamp

Hello,

Thank you for viewing my card. I saw this cute stamp within the A Random Fan (ARF) site on Etsy and couldn't resist!  Check out their Etsy shop for some of the cutest stamps on the block, click here!

Also, A Random Fan is now offering rubber stamps as well.  That rocks!  Sometimes I actually prefer rubber stamps over digital, so I am tickled pink about it.  Yeahhhh!  Yip-eeee!  Check out the new A Random Fan rubber stamps, click here.
 
The digital stamp I used to make this card is called "Daisy and Dexter Bunting", click here!  Ohh-so-cute!  I love the little puppy, what a cutie-pa-tutie!
 
I made this card especially for the third challenge within the A Random Fan blog.  This time a fabulous sketch was provided by Melissa, the design team coordinator.  Join in the fun, click here!

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
Loves Rubber Stamps, Anything Goes
Naughty or Nice Challenge Blog, Birthday Cards
7 Kids, Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Anything with Pearls

 Thank you for looking and I just want to wish everyone a great day!  xxx Becky

p.s.  I just want to say a big thank you to A Random Fan DT member Bettina; she let me know that I needed to follow the ARF blog and sign up; I hope I did everything right.  Thanks again Bettina!  Hugs!
 
Card Front 
 
Card Inside
 
A Random Fan
 Daisy and Dexter Bunting Stamp
Get it today...click here!
 
 
A Random Fan
 Challenge: 3
Type: Sketch Challenge
Provided By: DT Coordinator, Melissa O.
 
 
Keywords: My Favorite Things MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die ARandomFan A Random Fan ARandomFan ARF Digital Stamp Daisy and Dexter Bunting Stamps: A Random Fan Daisy and Dexter Bunting Girl Banner Dog Puppy Digital Stamp, Kraftin' Kraftin Krafting Crafting Kimmie KK Canine Capers 1 One Best Furr-iends Fur-iends Friends Sentiment Set Paper: My Mind's Eye MME Miss Caroline by Jen Allyson Dolled Up Designer Cardstock Paper Pad, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Pink Red Blue White Tan Khaki Paper Size: 6x6 6 x 6 Paper Pad Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Ink Pad, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Accessories: MFT Rectangle Circle Stax Die, MFT Blueprints Blueprint One 1 and Two 2 Die Set, MFT Flower and & Leaf Leaves Trio Flowers, MFT Fishtail Flags Flag Die, MFT Pet Charms Paw Tag Die, Pearl Embellishment Adhesive Dots, Black White Twine Twinery Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Die Cutting, Paper Piecing, Fussy Cutting Image, Sewing (Janome Mini Sew Machine)
 
Keywords: My Favorite Things MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die ARandomFan A Random Fan ARandomFan ARF Digital Stamp Daisy and Dexter Bunting Stamps: A Random Fan Daisy and Dexter Bunting Girl Banner Dog Puppy Digital Stamp, My Favorite Things MFT Happy Thoughts Thought Sentiment Set Paper: My Mind's Eye MME Miss Caroline by Jen Allyson Dolled Up Designer Cardstock Paper Pad, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Red Blue Pink White Tan Khaki Paper Size: 6x6 6 x 6 Paper Pad Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Ink Pad, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Accessories: MFT Circle Stax Die, MFT Blueprints Blueprint One 1 and Two 2 Die Set, MFT Flower and & Leaf Leaves Trio Flowers, MFT Layered Treat Label Die, MFT Pet Charms Paw Tag Die, Pearl Embellishment Adhesive Dots, Black White Twine Twinery Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Die Cutting

13 comments:

  1. Becky, WOW! This is just GORGEOUS!! Love your colouring! Never heard of the the stamp company before but I am definitely going to check it out now!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Becky :-) the image is adorable and your colouring and all the details are fabulous !

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE this is Super Cute! Fabulous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this is super cute & sweet. Love that you finished the inside just as beautifully. Thank you for playing along Naught or Nice challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky this is AWESOME!!! Such a great way to add the circle from the sketch! Gorgeous coloring as well. I also love your little dog Lily!!! Thanks for playing with us at A Random Fan. Be sure to join our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and card, glad you have joined our anything goes challenge at Loves Rubberstamp,
    Hugs Blanking
    http://blankinacreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! I love how you have added the banner between the 2 images separately and your coloring is so pretty. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps !:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! Your coloring is spectacular and I love your clever card design. (And I adore punny cards!) Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at 7 Kids College Fund!
    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable card! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your super sweet card, Becky! I just got this image the other day and now I can't wait to play with it!

    Thx for joining us at NON!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card makes me smile. It's so cute. love everything about it. Thanks for sharing with us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is supercute Becky and you are welcome. Your card looks absolutely awsome and I'm exited to see you playing along with A Random Fan for our sketch challenge this time. Please pop by tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at A Random Fan xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGOsh your coloring is so fabulous and this is so cute, I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...