A Random Fan...Sketch #1 Challenge...Round Circle Circular Easel Card

Hello and thanks for viewing my card!

This adorable stamp is from A Random Fan (ARF)...they have some of the cutest stamps around! 

Also, A Random Fan now offers rubber stamps, click here.

This A Random Fan digital stamp is called "Monet's Bike".
 
I made this card for the sketch challenge within the A Random Fan blog; an amazing sketch was provided by the design team coordinator Melissa...Join in the fun!

I hope it was alright, I split the sketch into two pieces...I utilized my pennant banner die for the fishtail parts of the sketch and then I put the three roses in a row on the base of my card.

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
Love To Create Challenge Blog, Challenge #106, Anything Goes
7 Kids, Challenge #95, Anything Goes with A Twist: Die Cuts
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog, Mother's Day or Special Girl

 Thank you for looking and I just want to wish everyone a great day!  xxx Becky
 
Circular Round Easel Card
 
 
A Random Fan
 Monet's Bike Stamp
Get it today...click here!
 
 
 
A Random Fan
 Challenge: Sketch
Provided By: DT Coordinator, Melissa O.
 
 
Keywords: My Favorite Things MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die ARandomFan A Random Fan ARandomFan ARF Digital Stamp Monet Monet's Bike Stamps: A Random Fan Monet's Bike Girl Riding Digital Stamp, My Favorite Things Doodle Garden Springtime Wishes Spring Wish Sentiment Set Paper: My Mind's Eye MME Come Away With Me Travel Designer Cardstock Paper Pad, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Pink Red Blue White Cream Yellow Tan Khaki Paper Size: 6x6 6 x 6 Paper Pad Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Ink Pad, Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink Pad Accessories: MFT Circle Stax Die, MFT Open Scallop Scallops Doilies Doily Die Set, MFT Mini Rolled Roses Rose Flower Flowers Die, MFT Leafy Leaf Flourish Flourishes Die, MFT Pennant Flags Flag Banner Die, MFT Picket Fence Die, Pearl Embellishment Adhesive Dots, Cork Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Die Cutting, Paper Piecing, Fussy Cutting Image, Sewing (Janome Mini Sew Machine)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you find the CUTEST images and you colour them perfectly! Love this card, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a pretty, fun easel card! And your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't tell if the hat is paper pieced or textured with your colors. Either way this is amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, this is unbelievable!! Your cards are always gorgeous and so detailed!! I absolutely LOVE this one!! Thanks for joining us at A Random Fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Becky. Your image is just fabulous

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card made me smile, Becky! I love everything about it. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Mother's Day or Special Girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...