My Favorite Things MFT...Challenge

Hello and thanks for stopping by!

This card is for the My Favorite Things (MFT) Sketch Challenge and Palette Challenge.

I made this and a matching bookmark for an "online crafty" friend
who has a birthday coming up.  I hope she likes it!



Card Inside
 
Matching Bookmark
 

 
My Favorite Things
Sketch Challenge
 
My Favorite Things
Palette Challenge
 
 

Keywords: My Favorite Things MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die Birthday Sketch Palette Challenge Card Stamps: My Favorite Things MFT Lollipop Additions Birthday Happy Birthday Bday Sentiments Greetings Sentiment Stamp Set Paper: My Mind's Eye Designer Cardstock Paper Pad Collection, Bazzil, Stamping Up, SU Ink: Copic Copics Markers Marker, Memento Black Ink Pad, Tim Holtz TimHoltz TH Vintage Distress Ink, Martha Stewart Ink Pad Accessories: MFT Circle Square Rectangle Pierced Stax Die, MFT Fishtail Flag Flags Die, MFT Bookmark Book Bookmarks Basics Die, MFT LLD Laina Lamb Design Border Borders It Number Numbers Die, MFT Mini Doily Scallop Circles Die, MFT Open Scallop Doilies, May Arts Jute Burlap String Twine, Cupcake Cake Button Buttons, White Lace Ribbon, Enamel Dots Techniques: Rubber Stamp Stamping, Die Cutting, Fussy Image Cut Cutting, Embossed Embossing, Janome Mini Sew Sewing Machine
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! Love the look of your card and your bookmark. I'm sure your friend will love it! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...