My Favorite Things MFT...Gift...Mixed Media Frame

Hello!
I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

As you may know, I am a design team member for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps,
which I adore with all of my heart!

We recently did a secret sister exchange (shhhh!), this is top secret!

Well, here is a quick pic of the gift bag I sent to my secret sis
and I made a mixed media distressed frame for her as well.

Thanks for looking and best wishes to everyone, Becky

 ______________________________
 


Mixed Media Frame
 

Gift Tag 
 
 
 

Keywords: My Favorite Things MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die Card Gift Tag MixedMedia Frame Stamps: My Favorite Things MFT Sentiment Sentiments Chalkboard Greeting Greetings Blue Skies Ahead Rain Friends Friend Set Paper: Basic Grey BasicGrey BG, My Mind's Eye MME Designer Cardstock Paper Pad Collection, Bazzil, Stamping Up, StampingUp, SU, American Crafts, AC Ink: Memento Black Ink Pad, Tim Holtz Vintage Tea Dye Walnut Stain Distress Ink Crackle, Martha Stewart Ink Pad, Picket Fence White Paint, Gesso Accessories: MFT Oval Rectangle Pierced Stax Paper Doll Girl Border Borders Doily Doilies Rolled Rose Roses Die, Magnolia Die, Cherry Lynn Die, May Arts Jute Burlap String Twine, Pearl Dots, WOC Wild Orchid I am Roses IAR Stamen Mulberry Rose Roses Flower Flowers, Stick Pin Pins, Felt Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Image Art Color Coloring Colored, Embossed Embossing Emboss, Die Cutting, Fussy Image Cut Cutting, Janome Mini Sew Sewing Machine
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
    Hugs,
    Tamara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet project! Thanks for joining the IAR Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for joining the IAR Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...