My Favorite Things (MFT) | Heart Card

Hello and thanks for stopping by!
My Favorite Thing's has a brand new Challenge Blog...
check it out hereI couldn't wait to play along!
I am sharing a Valentine's Day card I made with the new
following their weekly Wednesday sketch.
 

 
 CARD INSIDE
The inside of the card features the new, just released Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
sentiment set designed by artist Becky Pearce (that's me).
This set features stunning sentiments designed especially for paper crafters.
It's so versatile and can be used for many different cards, crafts and more!
The perfect addition to your collection!
The set is called...WORDS OF INSPIRATION
 
 
MINI PIN CUSHIONS
Also, I made two little matching heart pin cushions.
I used the My Favorite Things (MFT) Layered Heart Die-Namics die to make them.
I thought they came out adorable!

 _______________________________________________________________
 
 Available At: www.KraftinKimmieStamps.com
 
 

 

Keywords: Kraftin' Kimmie KraftinKimmie KK Stamp KKS My Favorite Things MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die Card Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps KK KKS Word Words of Inspiration Dream Heart Love Celebrate Sentiment Sentiments Stamp Stamps Set Sets, My Favorite Things MFT MyFavoriteThings Thing Pure Innocence PI Girl Heart Banner Valentine's Valentine Day Love Stamp Paper: My Mind's Eye MME Designer Cardstock Paper DP Pad Collection, Bazzil, Stamping Up, SU, Graphic45 Graphic 45, American Crafts, AC Ink: Copic Copics Alcohol Markers Marker, Memento Black Ink Pad, Tim Holtz Vintage Distress Ink Inks, Picket Fence White Paint, Gesso Accessories: MFT Oval Pierced Stax Heart Doily Blueprints Blueprint Fishtail Labels Label Tags Tag Sizzix Doily Spellbinder Spellbinders Tim Holtz Cheery Lynn Wood Button String Twine Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Image Art Color Coloring Colored, Distress Distressing Image Art, Décor Decorated, Embossed Embossing Emboss, Die Cutting, Fussy Image Cut Cutting, Janome Mini Sew Sewing Machine
 
 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your very pretty card and those pin cushions are super cute too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GF, this is amazing! I love your colouring, I mean she has knees!!! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Becky. This is seriously lovely and sweet and so well done.

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...