KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS | NEW RELEASE

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
New Release Preview - April
New stamp set by artist Becky Pearce (that's me).
Includes main images, accessories and coordinating sentiments, 16 stamps total.
Check back all week for new release previews!  Stamps Available Saturday!
 
 
 CARD INSIDE
 
 
by artist Becky Pearce (that's me!)
___________________________________________
 
   NEW RELEASE   
Available Saturday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
  
   RELEASE PARTY   
Saturday, April 16th
Fun, Prizes & More!
 
   BLOG HOP   
 
STAMPS: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Whimsical Gnomes KKS Kraftin Krafting Gnome Squirrel Fantasy Magic Mushroom Snail Boy Girl Spring Sentiment Sentiments Sets
ACCESSORIES: My Favorite Things MFT Pierced Stitch Stitched Die Dienamics Die-namics Stax Shape Fishtail Flag Flags Label Labels Tags Tim Holtz May Arts Jute Burlap String Twine Enamel Buttons Button Dot Dots C.C. Designs CCD CCDesigns CC Designs Mushroom Border Borders 

15 comments:

  1. Wow, this card is amazing both inside and out. LOVE the simple black and white stamped images on the kraft card and the amazing POP of color from your colored gnome. The sentiment is PERFECT too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm down away AGAIN! This card is so creative and so well done. This is one of the coolest cards I've ever seen! Wow. You're awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again! I LOVE your "non-colouring" lol. Perfect with the pop of colour from the one Gnome. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pop of color on the craft cardstock. Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pop of color on the craft cardstock. Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you left some of gnomes uncolored.
    that is a great technique that I need to use more often.
    The inside is as wonderful as the outside
    thanks for sharing a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen a card done on craft paper that I love as much as this card! And that NOSE! I just want to poke it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever love the background

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! I'm definitely in love for this cute stamp set! Love the gnomes! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love everything about this card!!!! Just too cute!!!! Thank You for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your play on craft paper! Just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your gnomes are adorable and I love love love what you've done with them on this card. The mix of line and coloured images is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the design of your card!! So cool!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miss Becky! I've been drooling over your new Whimsical Gnomes stamp set since we first got a sneak peek of it! It's honestly one of the cutest & most magical sets I've ever seen! I absolutely LOVE your Kraft card - what a great idea to have the character outlines in the background with the bright pop of color from the gnome front & center!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...