MY CRAFT ROOM

Hello and thanks for stopping by!
I hope you are having a lovely weekend and enjoying the beginning of summer.
Here's a peek inside my updated craft room!
More pics...please click here or "CRAFTROOM" above.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love my new Whalen desk!
The desk had to be taken apart and door removed to get it inside the room (LOL).
There are so many compartments, which any crafter would love!
 
 
 
 
I had seen so many craft rooms with the Ikea Expedit (Kallax) shelving unit.
I was so inspired by you all that I made my first Ikea purchase...and I love it!
I also love featuring the amazing cards given to me on the top of the shelf!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...