KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS | NEW RELEASE

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
New Release Preview - October
New stamp set by artist Becky Pearce (that's me!).
Set includes a total of 8 stunning sentiment stamps.
New Release Peeks All This Week ~ Available Saturday!
 
 
 
by artist Becky Pearce (that's me!)
___________________________________________
 
   NEW RELEASE   
Available Saturday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
  
   RELEASE PARTY   
Saturday...Fun, Prizes & More!
 
   BLOG HOP   
 
STAMPS: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Christmas Blessings Sentiments Sentiment Sets Christmas Holiday
ACCESSORIES: My Favorite Things MFT Pierced Stitch Stitched Die Dienamics Die-namics Stax Shape Fishtail Flag Flags Label Labels Tags Oval Circle Tim Holtz May Arts Jute Burlap String Spellbinder Spellbinders PapertreyInk Papertrey Ink PTI Tag Nativity Scene Scenic Die

12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card - love the colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job designing this stamp set.
    Love the card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky I LOVE these sentiment stamps! And I love how you used them on your cards. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! I feel transported back in time with these cards!! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Fabulous scenery peice/focal point also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really happy for this group of Christmas sentiments - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards and sentiments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love the way the whole card ties together with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...