2016 | LET'S REWIND

 
 
Hello and Happy New Year to you all!
 
I hope you had a lovely holiday season and a very happy new year.
 
For me personally, 2016 was an amazing year.
I am always so grateful for each day and try to live life in a positive light.
Some of you may already know, I was born with some health issues
and of course this presents unique challenges everyday... 
but I believe we can all go after our dreams if we really
 want to and work hard...and that no obstacle is too great! 
I encourage each and every one of you to live life to the fullest.
 
So....go for it!  ~  2017....make it the best ever!
 
 
CRAFT ROOM UPDATE
This past year
I remodeled my home and also my craft room.
I am hoping to do a craft room video tour soon! 
To see some pictures of my updated craft room, click here.
 
In my crafting world....
 
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS
I continued to design stamp sets for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps (KKS) this past year.
Kraftin' Kimmie has been a huge part of my life for many years now.
The design team members are so talented and the owner, Kim, is incredible.
KKS kept me pretty busy and it's with a heavy heart that I have decided to step down.
I will continue to design stamp sets occasionally for KKS and be a guest.
I want to take a moment to thank Kim, the owner of KKS, for being so amazing over the years!
It has been an honor and truly a pleasure to be apart of KKS.
To see all of my KKS stamp set designs, click here.
 
SUGARPEA DESIGNS
Also, this past year I had the honor of joining SugarPea Designs.
I am now apart of the design team and create stamp sets for the company as well.
My first stamp set released was Fall Fox, it was a huge hit and still has trouble keeping in stock!
I am so honored to be apart of SugarPea and thank Wendy Ramlakhan with all of my heart.
To see all of my SugarPea stamp set designs, click here.
 
 
 

__________________________________________________________________

 
and other retailers worldwide.

My Designs for SugarPea:
 
http://www.sugarpeadesigns.com/product-category/simply-sweet-collection?orderby=date
 
__________________________________________________________________
 
http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=138
and other retailers worldwide.
  
 
http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com/?orderby=date&s=pearce&post_type=product
 

http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com/product-category/becky-pearce/?orderby=date

http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com/?orderby=date&s=pearce&post_type=product

 


 
New in 2017 . . .
 
LITTLE DARLINGS (LDRS) 
I was thrilled beyond words to be asked to design four stamp sets for Little Darlings (LDRS),
which will be released in 2017 and presented at this years CHA mega event.
I will also be posting once a month with the LDRS design team.
LDRS has an amazing line up of designers, the cream of the crop;
I am so honored to be posting next to their amazing creations. 
 
CHA
CHA...here I come!
Yes!  I will be at the Craft & Hobby Association CHA 2017 mega show this year. 
It's January 17 - 23, 2017...and the location of the show this year is Arizona where I live.
I am so excited (eeeek!).
As most of you know, it's a big event in the crafting world and a huge deal every year.
Wendy Ramlakhan of SugarPea Designs will be attending CHA this year, which is very exciting!
Additionally, the four stamp sets that I created for LDRS will be presented at CHA
and I will also be helping out at the LDRS booth this year.
So, if you are attending CHA this year...please pop by the LDRS booth 428 and say hi!
 
And...last, but not least!
I think most of you know Stephanie Beauchemin.
If you don't, you should check her out...she's beyond amazing and super talented!
She's been apart of so many incredible design teams over the years.
Stephanie will be traveling all the way from Canada and
staying with me for a few days to have some fun in the sun, then attending CHA as well!
 
I hope to see you all at CHA, but if not...wishing you an amazing 2017!
 
big hugs and crafty wishes, Becky
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...