LDRS CREATIVE | CRITTER STAMPS & DIES

Good Morning!
 I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
Becky here with you today to share a few clean and simple cards made
with the brand new stamp and die sets previewed at the CHA Creativation 2017 Show!
The sets are called...SWEET TREATS, OUTDOOR PLAY,
All four sets were created by artist Becky Pearce (that's me!)
Each set comes complete with adorable characters, fun sentimental saying stamps and
coordinating dies to make cutting the images super easy!
 
 
This card features the brand new stamp and die set...GO WILD.
 
 
This card features the brand new stamp and die set...OUTDOOR PLAY.
 
 
 




STAMPS: LDRS Creative Little Darlings Outdoor Play and Go Wild Stamp and Die Set Sentiment Sentiments Sets
ACCESSORIES: My Favorite Things MFT Pierced Stitch Stitched Pierced Pierce Dot Edge Edges Edged Die Dienamics Die-namics Stax Shape Fishtail Flag Flags Label Labels Tags Scallop Album Tim Holtz Spellbinder Spellbinders

2 comments:

  1. These are some of my favorite sets and your cards are absolutely amazing!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found out your not in the UK and I'm gutted. I so love your blog I wanted to buy directly from you all the kits above as they really are fab. I suppose I should look for a UK supplier. Lol. TFS X.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...