LDRS CREATIVE | CRITTER STAMPS & DIES

Good Morning!
Becky here with you today featuring cards
created with the LDRS Creative new Critter Collection...
SWEET TREATS  and  GARDEN BUNNY stamp and die sets.
The LDRS Critter Collection sets were created by artist Becky Pearce (that's me!)
The cards inside feature the LDRS BASIC PIERCED OVALS dies
from the Creative Basics collection; definitely one of my favorite LDRS dies!

 
The card below features the new stamp and die set...SWEET TREATS.
 
The card below features the new stamp and die set...GARDEN BUNNY.
 
The cards inside feature the LDRS die set...BASIC PIERCED OVALS.

 
 




Visit the LDRS BLOG for more inspiration!



STAMPS: LDRS Creative Little Darlings Sweet Treats and Garden Bunny Stamp and Die Set Sentiment Sentiments Sets Pig Pigs Birthday Ice Cream Food Animal Spring Flower Flowers 
ACCESSORIES: My Favorite Things MFT Pierced Stitch Stitched Pierced Pierce Dot Edge Edges Edged Die Dienamics Die-namics Stax Shape Fishtail Flag Flags Label Labels Tags Scallop Album Tim Holtz Spellbinder Spellbinders

2 comments:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
    critter removal near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Critter stamps are so unique and clever. I need some for my San Antonio Pest Control Business.
    Preston Pest Control

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...