LET'S REWIND | 2017

 
Hello and Happy New Year.
 I hope you all had a lovely holiday season and are tackling those new year's goals!
I just finished attending the Creativation CHA 2018 show and had a blast.
It was so nice to catch up with old friends, meet new one's and see everything!
Here's a quick peek back at 2017.
 
 __________________________________________________________________
 
 

and other retailers worldwide.

This past year I continued to design stamp sets for SugarPea Designs (SPD).
I am honored to be apart of SugarPea and thank Wendy, the owner, with all of my heart.
To see all of my SugarPea stamp set designs released, click here.
Keep your eye out for some amazing new things coming this year from SPD,
I think you're going to love what we have planned!

My Designs 2017 for SugarPea:
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________
 
 
http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=138
and other retailers worldwide.
 
I continue to design stamp sets for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps (KKS).
Kraftin' Kimmie has been a big part of my life for many years.
It has been an honor and truly a pleasure to be apart of KKS.
To see all of my KKS stamp set designs released, click here.
  
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________

 
I was thrilled beyond words to design sets for Little Darlings (LDRS) again this year.
This past year, in 2017, I designed (2) 4x4 sets that were featured at the CHA mega event
and will be released very soon!
So far, for LDRS, I have designed Outdoor Play, Garden Bunny,
Sweet Treats and Go Wild.  
LDRS has an amazing line up of some of the best designers and artists in the world;
I am truly honored to be apart of LDRS.
The owner, Angie, is beyond incredible (and she's even more gorgeous in person!).
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...