MFT...Happy Birthday Card...Balloon!

Actual Post Date: August 21, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for viewing my card.

I have had the same bestfriend since third grade, which is roughly 30 years of friendship and her birthday is at the end of the month, I made this card for her.

Thank you for looking and best wishes, Becky
 
Card Front
 
Card Inside
 
 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die PI PureInnocence Stamp Birthday Bday Balloon Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Birthday Girl Stamp Paper: MME My Mind's Eye Quilting Bee Paper, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Ink Accessories: Prismacolor Colored Pencils with Gamsol, MFT Open Simply Scallops Trio Die, MFT Oval Stax Die, MFT Rectangle Stax Die, MFT Pretty Posies Flower Die, MFT Blueprints 2 Die (Tag), Felt, Foam Tape Adhesive Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Button, May Arts Ribbon Ivor Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Sewing, Paper Piecing (her dress)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...