MFT...Mixed Media Art Canvas...Ring, Ring, Ring!

Actual Post Date: August 16, 2013

Mixed Media Canvas

Hello,

Thank you for viewing my mixed media canvas; I sometimes prefer these over a card because they can be kept forever when given as a gift and displayed within the house as décor versus a card.

I have had the same bestfriend since third grade, which is roughly 30 years of friendship and her birthday is at the end of the month, I thought the sentiment and phone was perfect for her. I hope she will enjoy this gift.

I did the phone cord with coated wire, I got the idea from the brilliant and talented Michele Boyer.

Thank you for looking and best wishes, Becky
 
Mixed Media Art Canvas


 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die Stamp Phone Mixed Media Canvas Birthday Gift Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things WTG Who's That Girl Let's Chat Sentiment Stamp Paper: MME My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Paper, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Tea Dye Ink Accessories: Twine, Foam Tape Adhesive Dimensionals, MFT Photo Corners Die, MFT Chat Bubbles Bubble Die, MFT Postage Stamp Border Die, MFT Square Stax Die, MFT Ring Me Die, Heart Button, Coated Wire, Cork Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...