MFT...Friends Know The Best Dirt

Actual Post Date: July 29, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for viewing my card. I made this for my next door neighbor's, who are so lovely and adore gardening.

I followed the My Favorite Things MFT sketch 134 for the Wednesday Stamp Club challenge MFTWSC134. xx Becky
   
Card Front 
 
Card Inside
 
 
 
MFTWSC125
 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die PI PureInnocence Pure Innocence Stamp Flowers Garden Gardening MFTWSC134 Sketch Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Girl Little Gardener Stamp, Lisa Johnson Designs LJD Sweet Roses Sentiment Stamp Paper: My Mind's Eye, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Tea Dye Ink (on flower edges) Accessories: Prismacolor Colored Pencils with Gamsol, Buttons, Twine, The Paper Studio Mixed Media Jute Ribbon, Foam Tape Adhesive Dimensionals, MFT Circle Stax Die, MFT Blueprints 2 Tag Die, MFT Pretty Posies Flowers Die, MFT Square Stax Die Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Sewing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...