MFT...Friends Make The Good Times Better

Actual Post Date: July 29, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for viewing my card. I made this for some dear friends.  The sentiment is right, friends do make the good times better!  I love this My Favorite Things (MFT) stamp. xx Becky
  
Card Front
  
Card Inside 
 
 
 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die Stamp Friends Friend Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things Chalkboard Greetings Sentiment Stamp Paper: My Mind's Eye Sunshine Paper, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Tea Dye ink (on flower edges) Accessories: Twine, Foam Tape Adhesive Dimensionals, Button, MFT Rectangle Die, MFT Botanical Beauty Flowers Die, MFT Circle Stax Die, MFT Fishtail Flags Stax Die Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...