MFT...Happy Halloween Card...Boo! Bewitching!

Actual Post Date: September 23, 2013

Boo!

Thank you for viewing my "bewitching" Halloween card. This is for the weekly challenge at My Favorite Thing's website corresponding with sketch MFTWSC142.

I added Tim Holtz Advantus Black Tinsel on the bottom skirt edge, even a witch has to be fashionable! Couture!

Thank you again for looking. Happy Halloween, Becky 
 
Card Front
 
Card Inside
  
My Favorite Things (MFT)
Sketch: MFTWSC142
 
 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die ALaMode ALaModes Witch Pot Cauldron Girl Woman Stamp Happy Halloween Holiday Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things A La Mode Bewitching Stamp, MFT DC Die-namics Companion Trick or Sweet Boo Sentiment Stamp Paper: MME My Mind's Eye Teresa Collins Masquerade Party 6x6 Paper Pad, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Ink, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Accessories: Prismacolor Colored Pencils with Gamsol, Tim Holtz Advantus Black Tinsel (on skirt edge), MFT Faux Crochet Border Die, MFT Square Stax Die, MFT Layered Treat Tag Die, MFT Decorative Doily Duo Die, MFT Circle Stax Die, Adhesive Dimensionals, Buttons, Cork, Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Sewing, Fussy Cutting, Paper Piecing (her dress)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...