MFT...Hope You Can Cling To...Challenge HYCCT1324

Actual Post Date: October 27, 2013

Hello and Thanks for popping by!

 Hope You Can Cling To (HYCCT) - Split Coast Stampers (SCS) Forum

I love the HYCCT challenges and event.  It takes place each year within the Split Coast Stampers (SCS) forum; all of the cards and crafts are handmade and then sent to the hospital by the crafters. The items are selected from by women who are bravely battling and affected by cancer.  Being ill myself (I was born with several rare diseases and issues), I am truly touched by this event and tried to follow along with each challenge.  I hope whomever selects my items will truly enjoy them and it will lift their spirit.  Go team pink!

Thank you for viewing my mini notepad. I have been a busy bee joining in the Hope You Can Cling To HYCCT challenges, this is for HYCCT1324.

 I used Tim Holtz grunge paper for a solid base and wrapped it around the mini notepad, then I decorated and covered it with paper, etc.

Thank you for looking and best wishes, Becky
  
Mini Notebook 
 
 Hope You Can Cling To
Split Coast Stampers (SCS) Forum
Challenge: HYCCT1324
 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die PI PureInnocence Girl Heart Stamp TimHoltz Cancer Pink Ribbon Hope Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Have Hope Girl Stamp Paper: MME My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Blush Paper, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Ink, Tim Holtz Distress Ink (on edges) Accessories: MFT Rectangle Stax Die, MFT Layered Heart Border Die, Faux Rhinestone Adhesive Dimensionals, Tombo Glue, Tim Holtz Grunge Paper Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Die Cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...