MFT...I "Wheelie" Like You

Actual Post Date: July 1, 2013

Hello,

I hope you all "wheelie" enjoy this card.

I made this card for my neighbor and her daughter who live across the street from me; her daughter is always out riding her bike.  I thought I would take the pics for this card outside within my backyard, since she is riding her bike!

Thank you for looking. best wishes, Becky
 
Card Front
 
Card Inside 
 
 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die PI PureInnocence Stamp Riding Bike Biking Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Girl I Wheelie Like You Paper: My Mind's Eye, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Broken China ink (on cloud edges) Accessories: Prismacolor Colored Pencils with Gamsol, Twine, Foam Tape Adhesive Dimensionals, MFT Sunshine Die, MFT Cloud Die, MFT Open Simply Scallops Trio Die, MFT Rectangle Stax Die Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Fussy Cut Cutting, Paper Piercing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...