MFT...A La Mode Stamp...You Turn Me On

Actual Post Date: July 1, 2013
 
Hello,

Thank you for viewing my card. I utilized the challenge sketch from My Favorite Things (MFT) this week; MFTWSC130.

I was worried about using the sentiment "You Turn Me On" to make this card, because I am a very conservative person, but I just couldn't resist. I hope you all enjoy, I went out of my comfort zone on this one!

Just a side note, the sentiment did not actually come with this stamp set. To get the sentiment I actually pieced together words from my other MFT A La Modes stamps.

Thank you for looking and I hope everyone has a great week. best wishes, Becky
   
Card Front 
 
Here is a close up of the colored stamp.  I used Copic markers and Primacolor pencils on the image.  I tried to make the light bulb look as realistic as possible.
 
Card Inside
 
MFTWSC130
 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die ALaMode A La Mode Modes Girl Woman Stamp Lightbulb Light Bulb MFTWSC130 Sketch Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things Lightbulb Moment Stamp Paper: MME My Mind's Eye Happy Day Paper, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Tea Dye Ink Accessories: Prismacolor Colored Pencils with Gamsol, Glossy Accents (on her shoes), Ric Rac Grosgrain Ribbon, Foam Tape Adhesive Dimensionals, MFT Heirloom Label Die, MFT Rectangle Stax Die Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Fussy Cut Cutting, Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...