A Random Fan......Winner of Challenge!

Hello,
 
Wow...I am so excited!
 
Yip-eeeeeeeee!  Eeeeekkkkkkk!
 
My card and matching items were selected as the top winner this week within the A Random Fan challenge.  I am so honored to have been selected!
 
Here is the post within the A Random Fan website, click here.
 
Also, I want to say a big congrats to the top three: Sharla, Debra and Sylvia. 
Your cards were ahhh-mazing!
 
The stamp company A Random Fan have some of the most amazing stamps, if you haven't checked them out yet...you are missing out and better get on over there...view them on Etsy, click here.  I am warning you, the stamps are original, amazing, adorable and so cute!  You will want every single one of them (I know I did!)...remember, you have been warned! xxx
 
Thanks again for stopping by and best wishes, Becky
 
A RANDOM FAN
CHALLENGE: 1
WINNER (me!)
 
 
Also, check out the top three cards (they are amazing):
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...