Kraftin Kimmie....Guest Designer...Yip-eeeeeeeeeee!

Hello,

I am super excited and proud as I write this post.
 
Kraftin Kimmie selected me to be apart of the guest designers!  KK couldn't decide between all of the amazing finalist card entries, so they picked all ten finalists to be guest designers during the months of March, April and May, 2014.
 
I am so excited! Yip-eeeeeeeee!
 
I want to say a big congrats to the other ladies and that I am honored to have been selected with you.  I can't wait to rock the Kraftin Kimmie guest designer spot!
 
Here is the actual post from the Kraftin Kimmie website, click here.
 
Thank you for popping by and best wishes, Becky
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...