Kraftin Kimmie...Shine On

Actual Post Date: January 15, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for viewing my card for the Kraftin' Kimmie 2014 Krafty Guest Contest featuring a Krafty Guest Designer Spot in March, of which I am super excited! I followed the lovely sketch SSSC201 from Karen Giron's blog.

We were asked to utilize "sparkle", so I decided what better way to shine then your very own shimmery road to run on! I combined some German Silver Glass Glitter and Stampendous Black Crushed Glass Glitter together in order to make the road she's running on. Shine on!

Thank you for looking and best wishes, Becky
  
Card Front
 
Card Inside
 
 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die MFT My Favorite Things Kraftin' Kraftin Kimmie KK Stamp 2014 Krafty Guest Contest SSSC201 Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie KK Carole Woman Running Jogging Exercise Stamp and Friends To The Finish Sentiment Stamp Paper: My Mind's Eye MME Stella & And Rose Gertie Paper Pad, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Paper Size: 6x6 6 x 6 Paper Pad Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Ink Pad Accessories: MFT Party Banner Die, MFT Rectangle and Pierced Die, MFT Circle Stax Die, Yellow Enamel Adhesive Embellishment Dots, German Silver Glass Glitter, Stampendous Black Crushed Glass Glitter (combined the glitter together for the road she's running on) Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Die Cutting, Paper Piecing, Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...