My Favorite Things (MFT)...Happy New Year 2014...MFTWSC156

Actual Post Date: December 31, 2013

Hello and Happy New Year

Thank you for viewing my card for this week's MFT challenge MFTWSC156.

I hope it was alright, but within the sketch I substituted the center circle for a rectangle.

Thank you for looking and happy new year to everyone, Becky
 
Card Front
 
Card Inside
 
 
My Favorite Things (MFT)
Sketch: MFTWSC156
 
 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die Pi Happy Holidays Holiday Merry Christmas MFTWSC155 Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things Pure Innocence PureInnocence PI Scientist Chemistry Girl Stamp Paper: Carta Bella Merry and & Bright Paper Pad, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Paper Size: 6x6 6 x 6 Paper Pad Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Ink, Martha Stewart White Ink Pad (on flower edges) Accessories: MFT Mini Album Bracket Die, MFT Layered Leaves Leaf Die, MFT Fishtail Flags Die, MFT Rectangle Square Circle Stax Die, MFT Upsy Daisy Upsy-Daisy Flower Die, MFT Poinsettia Die (flower stamen), MFT Dizzy Doily Die, American Crafts Pow Silver Glitter Paper Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Die Cutting, Paper Piecing, Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...