2014 Year in Rewind | Fav's

 
Hello and Happy New Year!
I thought since it's a new year, I would rewind a bit
and select my fav's for each month last year!
It's amazing to see how much my coloring changed (and I hope improved).
I can't wait to see what the new year brings!
 
Happy New Year to you all.
Make it your best year ever and
in the words of Gandhi..."Be the change you seek."
 
2014 Year In Rewind
My Favorite's
 
January 2014
 
February 2014
 
March 2014
 
April 2014
 
May 2014
 
June 2014
 
July 2014
Large Shadowbox
 
August 2014
Shadowbox
 
September 2014
Mini Album
 
October 2014
 
November 2014
Wood Box
 
December 2014
 
For December, I hope it's okay that I selected a card featuring
my brand new, just released sentiment stamp line available exclusively from
 
Keep your eyes peeled...a new set will be released every month.
Check my blog or KKS for previews!
_______________________________________________________________
  

1 comment:

  1. Love how you used the Famous Gandhi sayings to showcase your favorite projects, Love them all with your fab design, coloring and layering, super sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...