PAPER NEST DOLLS | GUEST DESIGNER

Hello and thanks for stopping by!
I was asked by Paper Nest Dolls stamp company to be a guest designer;
their stamps are absolutely adorable and I feel so honored!
My card and gift box feature the new, just released stamp LEMON ELLIE.
Sentiment stamps by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps LOVE STORY and MAKE A WISH.
 



 
CARD INSIDE
  

http://stamps.the-papernest.com/category/newest-arrivals/1/  
STAMPS: Paper Nest Dolls Lemon Avery Stamp Set Sets,
sentiments from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Make A Wish Birthday stamp set and Love Story stamp set 
ACCESSORIES: My Favorite Things MFT Die Die-namics Dienamics Cut Cuts Pierced Stich Stitched Stax Traditional Tag Tags Bracket Album Oval Star Frame Labels Label Fishtail Flag Tim Holtz May Arts Jute String Button Enamel Dot Dots I Am Roses IAR Flower Flowers Stamen Little Darlings LDRS Creative Lovely View Doily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...