MFT...Wedding Card

Actual Post Date: August 16, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for viewing my card.

I go monthly to a doctor that I have seen for many years and the nurse within his office just got engaged, I am so happy for her! I thought that I would do a card congratulating her; I hope she like's it.

Thank you for looking and best wishes, Becky
 
Card Front
 
Card Inside


 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die Stamp Wedding Congratulations Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental About Romance Sentiment Stamp Paper: MME My Mind's Eye Teresa Collins Vintage Finds Paper, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Accessories: Twine, Foam Tape Adhesive Dimensionals, MFT Open Scallop Doily Die, MFT Square Stax Die, MFT Homespun Birdhouse Bird Die, Buttons Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...