MFT...Thanksgiving Leaf Card

Actual Post Date: August 16, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for viewing my card. I utilized the sketch from MFT this week; MFTWSC137.

When I saw the sketch, I knew what kind of card that I wanted to make; I hope it's okay that this is a Thanksgiving card...I know it's a little early, which is a brand new thing for me. I am always running behind and late!

Thank you for looking and I hope everyone has a great week. best wishes, Becky
  
Card Front  
  
Card Inside 
 
My Favorite Things (MFT)
Sketch: MFTWSC137
 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die Thanksgiving Holiday MFTWSC137 Sketch Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things Thankful Leaves Sentiment Stamp Paper: Authentique Seasons Autumn Ink: Memento Ink, Tim Holtz Distress Tea Dye Ink (on leaf edges) Accessories: Ric Rac Grosgrain Ribbon, MFT Rectangle Stax Die, MFT Fall Leaves Die, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers Die, Button, May Arts Ribbon Ivory Burlap String Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Sewing 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...