MFT...Mixed Media Art...with Apples!

Actual Post Date: July 29, 2013

Mixed Media Art 5 x 5 Canvas

Hello,

Thank you for looking. I made this as a gift for my mom, she is a teacher and beginning the school year soon.

I actually made the apple 3d by attaching several of them together, if you look carefully at the side of the apple you can see it. Also, the stick for the apple stem is from my yard. I got the idea for the 3d apple and stick from a wonderful artist within the website Catered Crop.

Thank you again for looking and best wishes, Becky

Mixed Media Art Canvas
 
 
 
 
 Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die Stamp Apple Teacher School Mixed Media Canvas Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things Cheerful Blessings Sentiment Stamp Paper: Authentique Curiosity Paper, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Tea Dye Ink (on apple and leaf edges) Accessories: Rhinestone Adhesive Accents, Button, Twine, Cork, Foam Tape Adhesive Dimensionals, MFT Red Delicious Apple and Leaves Die, MFT Open Simply Scallops Trio Die, MFT Square Stax Die, MFT Fishtail Flags Stax Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...