MFT...Baby Gift Tag

Actual Post Date: July 29, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for viewing my gift tag. I attached this to a homemade gift that I made for my sister who is having a baby.

Thank you for looking. best wishes, Becky
 
 
 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die Stamp Baby Gift Tag Stamps: MFT My Favorite Things Tag You're It Sentiment Stamp, MFT Clearly Sentimental About Babies Stamp Paper: Carta Bella Alphabet Junction, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Tea Dye Ink (on fishtail flag edges) Accessories: Tape Measure Specialty Ribbon, Button, Twine, Foam Tape Adhesive Dimensionals, MFT Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax Die, MFT Fishtail Flags Stax Die, MFT Oval Stax Die, MFT Layered Rose Flowers Die Techniques: Rubber Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...